Hi! I’m Claire Rogers and I'm a life coach.
Now before you start groaning and dismiss me as “just another life coach”, let me clarify something – I am an AUTHENTIC life coach.
What does that mean?
Well, like everyone, I have faced challenges in life, and I am up front and honest about these challenges as well as the beliefs, behaviours, excuses and justifications which I had adopted that held me back in life.
I have transformed my life and I am transparent and open about the fact that these changes did not happen overnight. I worked tirelessly on doing the deep work required to get out of my own way, push past my limiting beliefs, and the mental barriers that held me back from making necessary changes, until I was finally able to push myself out of my comfort zone, enabling me to build and live my dream life.
I don’t believe in hocking snake oil or pretending that overcoming life challenges is easy, nor do I believe in “quick fixes”. I believe in total transparency and authenticity because we are all on the same road;
I may be further along the road than you currently are, but at the end of the day I am still on the same road.
Do you think Life Coaching sounds stupid?
I think so too & I'm a life coach...
Watch to learn more...
Or, if you prefer you can read my published article in Medium here:
Why choose me as your life coach?
- I practice what I teach – I pro-actively work on my own personal development and live a life of self-examination and self-improvement. My personal motto is “Always be learning” and “Always be improving”.
- I have trained as a life coach and I work continuously to master my craft – I have read 300+ personal development books in the past few years and I have taken a multitude of courses in order to ensure that I am the best life coach that I can be.
- My fundamental core values are: kindness, compassion, authenticity and integrity.
- I will hold you accountable to work towards and reach your goals.
- I will encourage you to reach your highest potential through self-discovery and personal growth.